~We Need A "Dis" Personnals Site!~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
for us singles that are looking to date another Dis nut!! I am finding it hard to find someone who does not LAUGH when I mention Disney! Al thou I just met someon whos Sister has a place in Celebrations! She loves Disney.......
what do ya think?? :love:

froggy and chip, come on now, we know where all sexy

Chipperdini said:
Froggy is not from Wayne, Holmes or Stark now, is he? So that means he's pretty okay.

and Im from summit so ya missed me, but your sexy also :D

froggy 250,000 if I spent that much I would want my own breast :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I think that a personals section would be awesome, I am not single, but if I WERE, what better place to hook up but the ONE place I always am? :teeth:

Now that I think about it... I caught a Froggy in Holmes once and got covered in stinky ol' pond muck for my efforts. Nothin' pretty about it. I wonder... :scratchin

Im from summit so ya missed me

Of course. You thought I meant you? :confused:

(My 8th grade Social Studies teacher would be mortified that I misplaced you. ;) I will have nightmares tonight of that "Evil Hairy Eyeball." :earseek:

but your sexy also

I am in Stephens (GA), so that goes without saying. So please refrain from saying it. No hard feelings, but that's how I feel.

Pop Daddy said:
no, there are too many ugly dissers :D

Hey! Who you calling ugly? lol
63771bonk.jpg

With the fear of being called "ugly" by PD, I'm admitting to being a single dis'er and I think it'd be a great idea. But I'm afraid it would be 90% women and 10% men. :rolleyes:

Octoberbeauty said:
Hey! Who you calling ugly? lol
63771bonk.jpg

With the fear of being called "ugly" by PD, I'm admitting to being a single dis'er and I think it'd be a great idea. But I'm afraid it would be 90% women and 10% men. :rolleyes:

90/10 sounds good, and your sexy

Chipperdini said:
I am in Stephens (GA), so that goes without saying. So please refrain from saying it. No hard feelings, but that's how I feel.
Are you saying we Georgites are ugly, Twinnie? I know of someone in NE Georgia that is far from ugly.:)

browneyes said:
Are you saying we Georgites are ugly, Twinnie? I know of someone in NE Georgia that is far from ugly.:)

By no means! I said that I am in Stephens (GA), so it goes without saying [that I'm sexy]. And so forth and so on.

Me too. She recently got a cute new perm. :) And that browneyed J-Rabbit, well, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh Nelly! :earseek: ;) :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter