We NEED churros!

ElsasFan

Mouseketeer
My eleven year old daughter is an official churro addict. Where all can we find them in WDW? We know about the cart in Frontierland in Magic Kingdom, and the Mexico quick service restaurant in Epcot...where else? We usually just happen upon them.

Thanks!

Adding on, are there sauces avail for dipping?
In the parks at the churro and pretzel stands you can get chocolate dipping sauce. It’s not great IMO but worth trying if it’s of interest to you.

Last edited:

I know you can get them in Tommorowland as DD had one there on our last trip. Maybe at Lunching Pad?

Just an FYI- The Nomad Lounge churros are not your usual ones- they are shorter and come in a basket with two dipping sauces. They are also gf and they are amazing! But I am gf so those are the only churros I can have.

There is also (or at least was when I was last there in December) a snack stand across from Rock N Roller Coaster (not by the bathrooms, but over by the pop up pin shop thing) that has churros and I think pretzels.

Had good ones (when fresh) at Coronado Springs QS Pepper Market a few years ago...

Another vote for the churros at Nomads Lounge. The dipping sauces (one chili strawberry, one vanilla) are delicious and they are far superior to anything you can get in the parks.

They also have them at Morimoto Asia, but we haven't tried them. Description sounds great though.

Churro Fondue
housemade churros, nutella, vanilla cream

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter