We Need Team Work Again Guys

SkippyPaul

Nascar VMK Centerfold -February-
We worked together as teams during that quest but NOW we need to work together and save vmk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One voice cant do it. It will take us all if we are going to save vmk.

Things we can do to help
1. Write Disney Internet Group. Be nice in your message, after all you can catch more bees with honey than vinegar.
2. Change your vmk signature to: Save vmk by writing to Disney Internet Group.
3. Make a room if you have to, call it KEEP OUR DREAM ALIVE!!
4. Be extra nice to hosts, after all its their dream to.

Never give up. But we have to do this as a team. Remember vmk can still ban you, so be careful.
KEEP OUR DREAM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!
It was us that made vmk what it is today. And it will have to be us that keeps it going by letting them know how we feel.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Special hugs to our hosts
:)
Rob

Well said Mate we are in this together to fight!
We all came together through difficult times, and once again we join hands in a Fight to be Won!

Very good advice. Writing with respect is key!

Very good advice. Writing with respect is key!

Yes, ty Aengus.
Guys now is not the time for goodbyes and it certainly is not the time for getting mad on vmk and possibly getting banned. You dont know the power of many voices.
Write Disney Internet Group, have your friends write THEN you parents or family.
We can do it
WE CAN DO IT

Thanks Guys...I certainly agree..if we all pull together we can do this. Many shows have been saved by writing in and letting them know.
And yes be nice in writing. I have wrote a letter... I have signed the petition on the dis boards here and I will change my signature to save vmk by writing in! So please lets all come together as a team and let Disney know how much we love this game! Remember..with lots of hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm in with you all.

:goodvibes

Hopes, and pixie dust to us all to keep our Year of a Million Dreams a happy one!

We worked together as teams during that quest but NOW we need to work together and save vmk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One voice cant do it. It will take us all if we are going to save vmk.

Things we can do to help
1. Write Disney Internet Group. Be nice in your message, after all you can catch more bees with honey than vinegar.
2. Change your vmk signature to: Save vmk by writing to Disney Internet Group.
3. Make a room if you have to, call it KEEP OUR DREAM ALIVE!!
4. Be extra nice to hosts, after all its their dream to.

Never give up. But we have to do this as a team. Remember vmk can still ban you, so be careful.
KEEP OUR DREAM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!
It was us that made vmk what it is today. And it will have to be us that keeps it going by letting them know how we feel.

Special hugs to our hosts
:)
Rob

Hi rob again
JW did u do the quest?
I lost BOO hoo!
I will do that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter