• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We need to pick the dates OCT 2009

What week is best for you?

• Week one Sept 26-Oct 3

• Week Two Oct 4 - 10

• Week Three Oct 11 - 17

• Week Four Oct 18 - 24

• Week Five Oct 25 - 31 (might be hard to get)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, since no one has added dates in a couple of days, I guess this is it, so I am going to run it by the wifey, and we will probably try for the 14-28 or something like that to see the most dis'rs possible.

Oh Rhonda.... I need you help now!

Those dates sound good to me John! It is pretty much the same as what we are doing this year. Now I have to talk to Jim and tell him no more medical emergencies and no repairs on the house- We're going back to Disney!!!:woohoo:

Al....this is in 2009....you should definately have enough time to ruin the rest of your life to make it to this one!!! We had coffee together.....now its time for some brew!

Now this is one get-together I'd like to see. Somehow I think that even if we get the trailer by Spring, DW won't be ready to be that ambitious with it by Fall.

Oh well, just don't p*** each other off so bad that you don't want a GG on 2010!!!

:cool2:

I really wanted Oct 17-27 but that isn't on there. Oh wait. Those were the dates we went in 2007.

I seen on the info board Jim wears PJ's to the campfire, can we have a Disney PJ part nite at the campfire to make him feel at home ? We already have ours with matching slippers.

Are you going Ami? I didn't see you on the poll?

I'm thinking of going - but maybe just myself with no kiddies so I can really have fun if it's going to be a GG!:woohoo: (Not that my kids aren't fun - but staying somewhere else, I'd be too worried about my kids and wouldn't relax and drink way too much Kungaloosh!) I'd probably stay somewhere other than FW (I know - a sin but it'll just be me and I'd be flying in) but could come over for the Party(ies)!!!:banana:

Change my vote to the last one...the 25th thru the 31st.

I made reservations for the weekend of the 31st with no problems.

Change my vote to the last one...the 25th thru the 31st.

I made reservations for the weekend of the 31st with no problems.

OK if it's going to be Halloween weekend your killing my plans as I'll be forced to bring the kids! :rotfl:

I vote the end of October, cause' already have reservations. It will be my first Halloween at the Fort. :) The big Kahuna and his wife over the weekend gave me the tip that everyone will be decorating their sites. :)

It would be great to see ya'll again!

Just called Disney. We have a premium site reserved for us from the 18-27!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter