• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We Needed our own Personal Flurry...It was HOT HOT HOT!!!NEW OCT 19

Queenofallthings

DIS Veteran

WE'RE BACK.....don't be afraid, I know you haven't seen us in a while but that's all about to change. In case you need a refresher this is us...well 2 of the 3 is us. The one in the middle is my best friends daughter and we were all together a few days before we left at her wedding shower so this is the most recent pic I had so I thought I would use it!!!

First, that's me...Queenofallthings, Jacquie, really, you can call me whatever you want:rotfl2: My little angel in the green dress is Shanleigh, my daughter who was celebrating her 21st birthday and I would be celebrating my 50th!!!

Here is a little prelude to what you can expect...

1. 7 nights at Pop Century with just Shanleigh and I

2. 5 nights at AKL when the rest of the family arrives

3. 7 nights on the Disney Fantasy as we embarked on an Eastern Caribbean cruise.

Can't wait to tell you all about it and hope you stick around for all the details! Glad to have you all aboard!!!

YEAH!!!!

I'm so glad you're doing a TR!! YEAH!!! :dance3: I love your TRs!!

You both look wonderful!

Can't wait to hear all about your fabulous trip!

Woot Woot! Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Jill in CO

Yay Jacquie I was so excited to see you had started this :)

I absolutely loved seeing all the teasers of your trip on facebook and can't wait to hear all about it.

You and Shanleigh look absolutely beautiful in that picture :)

YAY!!! Welcome back Queen! So excited to hear all about your trip! :mickeyjum Already sounds like it was a blast and I love the title. :thumbsup2

YAY Jacquie!!! Welcome home (sorry) but it feels like I've been waiting for this TR for forever!! Probably because I have. :scratchin

It's so hard to believe that this trip was changed so many times and I'm sure felt like it would never arrive. Now it's hard too believe it's over. But the good news is a brand new long overdue TR!!!

YEAH!!!!

I'm so glad you're doing a TR!! YEAH!!! :dance3: I love your TRs!!

You both look wonderful!

Can't wait to hear all about your fabulous trip!

I am so happy you're here! I love that you love them! Hopefully you will enjoy this one as well!
Woot Woot! Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Jill in CO

Hi Jill!! Thank you so much, we had a ball and I can't wait to share it all!

Yay Jacquie I was so excited to see you had started this :)

I absolutely loved seeing all the teasers of your trip on facebook and can't wait to hear all about it.

You and Shanleigh look absolutely beautiful in that picture :)

glad you enjoyed the FB posts! Can't imagine one of my TR's without you along for the ride ;)

You are too kind hon! We had a wonderful evening with people we love, probably why we look so happy!

YAY!!! Welcome back Queen! So excited to hear all about your trip! :mickeyjum Alright sounds like it was a blast and I love the title. :thumbsup2

Hi Timmy! Glad you are here and thank you! Took me a week to get organized but should be good to go now :rotfl2:

YAY Jacquie!!! Welcome home (sorry) but it feels like I've been waiting for this TR for forever!! Probably because I have. :scratchin

It's so hard to believe that this trip was changed so many times and I'm sure felt like it would never arrive. Now it's hard too believe it's over. But the good news is a brand new long overdue TR!!!

it seems like forever for me too Rob, so glad you are here to follow along again! I can't wait to tell you all about thus fantastic trip and thanks again!

Yay!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

so happy that you are here!

Yay!!! I'm so excited! :hug:

Danielle! So happy you're here! :flower3:

Here!
Can't wait to read all about the trip!

I just finished reading your pre-trip report. So glad you're starting the TR so soon!!!! Can't wait to read about all your adventures!!! :cool1:

I'm following along! Have loved all of your TRs and this fantastic trip sounds like it will be GREAT!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter