• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We Needed our own Personal Flurry...It was HOT HOT HOT!!!NEW OCT 19

Hi everyone! I am so sorry that I have been absent for so long! Having said that, I have decided to not continue with my TR as I just don't seem to have the time or energy. Thank you to everyone for reading!
Thank you for what you were able to share with us, not only on this trip report but the others as well! Your reports have helped my Disney withdrawal between trips and they will be missed. I completely understand about not having the time & energy for things.

Hope all is well with you. :flower3:

Hi there! I am just now starting back on the boards. I miss you! Hope all is well! Please PM me if you would like my FB name.

Hi there! I am just now starting back on the boards. I miss you! Hope all is well! Please PM me if you would like my FB name.
See how long it's been, I couldn't even remember how to reply lol please, I would love to be FB friends, we can keep up better that way as I am rarely on the Boards!

Just wanted to stop by and say how much I miss your TRs! IMO, you had some of the best TRs on the DISboards! And I've read quite a few of them! :surfweb:

Hoping all is well! Hope you have a future trip planned to DisneyWorld!! :goodvibes We're planning a trip to Disneyland in October, so I am trying to wait as patiently as I can while reading Disney stuff here on the DIS! It's not working out too well, because I want to be at Disneyland NOW! LOL:sad:

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say "Hi!" :daisy:

Just wanted to stop by and say how much I miss your TRs! IMO, you had some of the best TRs on the DISboards! And I've read quite a few of them! :surfweb:

Hoping all is well! Hope you have a future trip planned to DisneyWorld!! :goodvibes We're planning a trip to Disneyland in October, so I am trying to wait as patiently as I can while reading Disney stuff here on the DIS! It's not working out too well, because I want to be at Disneyland NOW! LOL:sad:

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say "Hi!" :daisy:

Awww you are so sweet! We actually just got back a couple of weeks ago! Shanleigh and I went from May 12-22 and had an absolute ball! My sister and her family are going to Disneyland this summer and I have already put my order in for some of the anniversary stuff !

If you're on FB send mea PM, then you can see my pics from our trips!

Thank you for taking time out to stop and say hi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter