We now own SSR -- yeah!! (but blocked from adding AKV)

Marshay

I'm Goofy for Mickey.
Yes, we took the plunge and are now proud owners at SSR. Thanks to everyone on this board for their posts -- it helped us make our decision.

We wanted to add-on to AKV right away but were told we had to own DVC a/o Jan 31st in order to buy AKV now. We missed by two days...anyone else have this same issue?

Yes, we took the plunge and are now proud owners at SSR. Thanks to everyone on this board for their posts -- it helped us make our decision.

We wanted to add-on to AKV right away but were told we had to own DVC a/o Jan 31st in order to buy AKV now. We missed by two days...anyone else have this same issue?

I just corrected my earlier email...meant to say, "had to own DVC a/o Jan 31st"...

We "bought" on Jan 31. That is, I told our guide yes, gave the cc # for the $500 deposit, and am now awaiting the paperwork. Does that mean we are owners?

I hadn't originally thought of buying AKV points, but of course, over the weekend the idea is already starting to creep into my thoughts! I wonder if we would be allowed to purchase an AKV add-on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter