~We seldom report of having eaten too little~ w/ PICS! ~ UPDATE: New Thread Started!

After hearing about you and lots of other people raving about Flame Tree we are going there for sure

Flame Tree is great :thumbsup2 It is our favorite CS in any disney park and the only CS that we feel can top it is Wolfgang Puck Express. We have tried pretty much everything on the menu and love it :goodvibes Hope you enjoy it too!

I can't wait for the Food and Wine Festival again this year! :goodvibes

Right now I'm so focused on my March trip (Victoria & Albert's! :worship:) that I'm barely thinking about F&W, but I'm really excited too! Hopefully I'll be going with my friends Tania, Anna and *maybe* Jaclyn. It would be a first F&W experience for Tania & Anna!

27 Days!

:woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::cheer2::cheer2:

I'm getting so excited for my March birthday trip! Work has been crazy which is making time fly by!

In addition to my March trip, my parents are going back to WDW in late August (Aug 27th - Sept 6th) and then I'm returning in late September (Sept 25th - October 3rd).

But...the most exciting news is that we have added ANOTHER trip! :scared1:

We have decided to go to WDW in lieu of Christmas gifts for 2010. We will do stockings with Disney related items and then off to WDW we go from December 30th - January 6th! (We will also visit the Fort Myers/Bonita Springs area from January 6th - 9th).

I'm so excited to spend another New Year's Eve at WDW!

And of course, another part of our Christmas gift is a meal at Victoria & Alberts! :cloud9:

So stay tuned! There will be LOTS of reviews and pics coming up in 2010.

That is what I've been wanting to do for Christmas for years now. We have all gotten to the point we don't need gifts. I just want to spend the time with my family. Enjoy :goodvibes
27 Days!

I'm getting so excited for my March birthday trip! Work has been crazy which is making time fly by!

In addition to my March trip, my parents are going back to WDW in late August (Aug 27th - Sept 6th) and then I'm returning in late September (Sept 25th - October 3rd).

We have decided to go to WDW in lieu of Christmas gifts for 2010. We will do stockings with Disney related items and then off to WDW we go from December 30th - January 6th! (We will also visit the Fort Myers/Bonita Springs area from January 6th - 9th).

And of course, another part of our Christmas gift is a meal at Victoria & Alberts! :cloud9:

27 Days!

Woop woop ! :cool1:

:cheer2::cheer2::woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay:

3 WEEKS!​

I can't believe that I'm going to WDW in 3 weeks! :goodvibes and I know the time is just going to fly by! Work is crazy, Alice in Wonderland comes out this weekend, my Birthday party is next weekend and my Uncle's 50th Birthday is the following weekend....then I'm off to WDW :cloud9:

Yesterday I called V&A to book my parents 30th anniversary dinner and I confirmed all the details of my birthday dinner on March 25th.

I was happy to get a Cast Member who was willing to take detailed notes regarding DDad's allergies. You see, he is allergic to white fish (cod, halibut, swordfish, snapper etc). He also avoids clams, oysters, muscles and scallops because he hasn't tried those since they are molluscs and that is grey area as he hasn't tried any. BUT he *can* eat salmon, tuna, crab, lobster and shrimp. He loves all of those items but on our last trip to V&A his allergy was simply listed as seafood.

This wonderful CM, Josie I believe, made very detailed notes of what he can and cannot eat :thumbsup2

I meant to request Mike, our server from September 09, but I forgot. I have faith that any server we get will be fantastic.

Now, I just hope that the weather continues the trend it has been going on lately, warmer and sunnier :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter