We set the date!!

nghtangl01

Disney Fan!!!
We have officially booked our FTW!!! We are getting married on November 8, 2003 aboard the Disney Magic. With the ceremony being performed on November 14, 2003 at 10am on Castaway Cay. We should be receiving the packet around the first week of December. It has now made it feel so real!!

Angela and Jason

CONGRATULATIONS!

Many blessings and all the happiness to you!

Congrats! Sounds wonderful! It seems to take forever to receive that packet! I'm still waiting for mine. It should be anyday now! We're getting married in WDW in May.

Congrats!! Our Fairytale Wedding will be taking place on November 8th, 2003 in Disney World-looks like we'll be sharing an Anniversary! Good Luck with all of your wonderful plans!!

Thanks for all congrats. We are both getting very excited. Congrats to Cinderella too, we were going to choose a wedding at the resort area but Jason felt that the wedding at sea was a little more unique and not too many people choose this route. Good luck on your planning!

I know this planning will hopefully go very smooth after the holidays. We are trying to close on our house Thursday, move in and get the house ready for family to come visit for Thanksgiving.
FUN!!!

Good luck to all FTW brides to be!!!

Angela and Jason

Thanks!
Just be sure to soak every second of it in...Sometimes the planning stages can seem to get pretty stressful, but just take a deep breath and soak it all in, this is such a magical time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter