• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We Spent Our Disney Money

lfw

PsychoMama
Some of you may remember that I was a disappointed a few weeks ago because we decided to postpone the trip to Disney that we had planned for Feb, because both of the other families that were to accompany us backed out, and we decided to buy a tent trailer instead of going on holiday alone. Well, we just finished the deal for our new trailer, and we will pick it up from the dealer in the spring! We got an amazing deal,saving about $4500. + tax off the price! We spent about twice as much as we planned, but feel very comfortable with our purchase. We bought a 2001 Damon Camplite 2208, 12 ft box, fridge,in/out stove, furnace, sleeps 8 ( the couch is a futon, so it is very comfortable to sit on, unlike most of the settee type benches they have in most trailers).
I'm still disappointed about the trip, but at least we spent the money (ok, the bank's money) on something that we will enjoy and will hold it's value. Maybe it will be a camping trip to WDW instead.

That is a great purchase!! It will bring you many awesome vacations and memories!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Hi you will love your popup. we have had one for a couple of years and feel that we are really getting great use out of it. Enjoy it!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm sure that camper would treat you very well at Fort Wilderness. It's time to start making plans!

We bought one about 4 years ago with all the intentions of using it at WDW but alas it was never used even once for anything. So we sold it for next to nothing we have never stayed anywhere but hotels when there which is honestly fine by me. My idea of roughing it is a 3 star hotel hehehe.

PoohBWV is right lfw, Fort Wilderness is lovely and a camping trip to WDW would be great!

I'm glad you're feeling better about things now, enjoy your new camper! :) :)

Congratulations on your new trailer and yes I would be having to "try it out" at FW!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter