We took the plunge!!

fatfish

DIS Veteran
We are now members! We joined during our trip to WDW last week. (We also got to meet Fay up close and personal, but that is another post. :) )We even attended our first Welcome Home Wednesday, and got some nice nylon backpacks.

We are now proud owners of a 160 points of AKL. We already planning our next trip to use those Developers' Points. Of course, I want to go back NOW!! Does this happen to everyone???:rolleyes1

thanks!

fatfish

I am thinking of maybe doing it too. I a hoping to rent a DVC 1 bedroom 1st to see how I like it. So...we will see:) I can't wait!!!!:yay:

We are now members! We joined during our trip to WDW last week. (We also got to meet Fay up close and personal, but that is another post. :) )We even attended our first Welcome Home Wednesday, and got some nice nylon backpacks.

We are now proud owners of a 160 points of AKL. We already planning our next trip to use those Developers' Points. Of course, I want to go back NOW!! Does this happen to everyone???:rolleyes1

thanks!

fatfish

:banana: Congrats........and yes it happens to me everyday....can't wait for the next trip.

Yep!! We bought 160 AKV in September 2007. It is highly addictive!! I am now in constant planning mode. LOLOLOL

Yes! We used to be happy going once a year. Now it's twice a year. Who knows what will be next!:thumbsup2

Congrats and welcome home!!! :cool1: When is your first vacation as a DVC member? Will you be using your developer points at SSR?

Blakely

thanks!

fatfish

Congrats to you!! :woohoo:

We took the plunge as well! We bought 165 pts. at AKV on our trip last week. :banana: Must have been all that rain, eh? ;)

Welcome Home, Neighbor! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter