We Will Miss You Dustin!

No!!!! Dustin, you can't leave us! We as fans forbid it! Seriously, I love these podcasts and I love what each of you bring to the table. Dustin, you will be missed. Good luck on your new chapter. But I beg of you, DON'T DO THIS TO US! !!

No! Dustin. Can't believe that you are leaving. Wish you all the luck in your new adventure

NOOOO!!! You're the best! You do so much amazing work with the show each week! Damn, this is gonna be sad!

But hey, good luck on your next chapter of life! Wish you all the best! Glad we still get two weeks of shows out of ya!

Val & I will miss you too Dustin. We wish you good fortune in whatever comes next. Please stay in touch.

Well dang it. I haven't listened to the podcast for today, but I'm sure gonna miss that young man!!! He has been an incredible asset to the Team.

Dustin,
I only started watching the DIS Unplugged a little less than a year ago. I stumbled upon it looking for more info on Walt Disney World. I soon became a "I must watch this every single week" person, mainly because of you. You and your passion for Disney enticed me and kept me wanting to know more about you and the team. You pulled me in and then the rest of the team grew on me. To say that I will miss seeing you on the show is an understatement. You will be missed. Best of the luck with wherever your life takes you and the new chapter that is about to begin.

Last edited:
I missed the show. Is he LEAVING, or just undergoing a refurb?
He made his announcement on the second show today. (Bracket Challenge...Rides That Are So Bad That They Are Good). So you have to listen to that one. Spoiler Alert.....

He is leaving.

But really Dustin - best of luck in all you do. You are a great asset to the show. I will really miss your segments!

All the very, very best for the future. You made incredible contributions to the DIS productions so you leave big shoes to try to fill. Thank-you for your hard work both on-screen and off in behind the scenes editing and production. Cheers from your Canadian fans!

I am sad! I really enjoy your segments, Dustin, and your sense of humor! My daughter and I wish you well and hope you get to use your awesome onscreen skills in whatever you do next.

Best wishes to you Dustin. You will most definitely be missed on the podcasts and at the DIS Meets (had the opportunity to meet you at the NJ Dis meet)...............I've always enjoyed you're dry sense of humor..........and I'll miss the impressions :)

Doug :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter