• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wearing Teva Mush wedge to parks?

HappyHarpers17

Earning My Ears
I've worn the regular Teva flip flops before but I'm wondering if anyone has worn the wedges? It seems like it would offer more cushioning in the heel and therefore be more comfortable. TIA!

I have worn both. They were both comfortable but I did not think the wedge was more comfortable.

Love the mush, but the VERRA teva is amazing. The only sandal that gets me thru a Disney trip pain free.

I wear nothing but Sketchers Go Walk flip flops and they are amazing. I've done a week in late August with them two years in a row with no foot or blister issues at all. They have a lot of cushioning in the heel.

I've worn both to the parks and love them. I don't think I noticed that one was any more comfortable than the other though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter