Weather and Help from people in the san fransisco area

mom4scrapbooking

Mouseketeer
SO here are my thoughts. I want to take my kids from the redwoods to san fransisco during the last week of March. We would like to visit Monterey Bay and Santa Cruz then onto Yosemite. Is the weather okay during that time. Will the boardwalk be open? I hat to drive 700 plus miles and everything be closed.... I really need help so I can start making reservations.

Thanks so very much!

Hi there. Our weather right now is really nice... cold and crisp clear skies and windy. HOWEVER...that could all change. In the city its usually around 50-60s and foggy over cast, or really beautiful, but windy on the bay. Either way, SF is still great to visit.

I believe the boardwalk is open on the weekends now. you can keep up with the website if you don't already... http://www.beachboardwalk.com/

If you are going to Monterey Bay hit the aquarium. I love it there. Its also a nice place to go if the weather gets not so nice to be outdoors.

You can look on http://www.tripadvisor.com/ for places to go for cheap or free along you drive. So even if the weather isn't perfect there are soooo many things to see and do on that drive.

If you decide to go, have a great time!

You may want to line up your hotel soon. That week is spring break for a lot of folks. We are going to SF that week, too, and have had our hotel booked for awhile now.
You may want to check out CityPass -- they have lots of activities for a low price. Have fun!

We were in Santa Cruz last Monday and the Boardwalk was closed. Don't know about the weekends?? It's beautiful here in Monterey County and lots to do!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter