Weather in late September?

PoppetK

Mouseketeer
Hi all

We're off on our third trip to DLP in 3 weeks :banana:. Previously we've been at the beginning of December and it's been one temperature: FREEZING! So we're used to taking jackets, coats, hoodys, thermals, gloves, scarfs etc.

Can anyone tell me what the weather in late September is like? I'm wondering if we can get away with hoodys and light jackets/gillet type things.

Thanks in advance :)

I'm watching this thread as well..... we'll be visiting for a few days starting Sept 20...... hooray!!!:cool1:

We went in late sept in 2010 and it was gorgeous for 4 days. Temp in mid 20's. in shorts and t-shirts every day. Only wore hoodies in the evening. The last day we were there it rained all day and was a bit chilly. A lot of people on here have been in sept and have had very good weather. Hope you have the same luck!

We went in late sept in 2010 and it was gorgeous for 4 days. Temp in mid 20's. in shorts and t-shirts every day. Only wore hoodies in the evening. The last day we were there it rained all day and was a bit chilly. A lot of people on here have been in sept and have had very good weather. Hope you have the same luck!

:thanks: for replying, I'm so happy to hear the weather can be decent in late September. Fingers crossed we get similar, it'll be so lovely to not have all the hundreds of layers of clothes we've had to wear for our previous trips :laughing:

Although now you've given me a new dilemma, do I pack shorts!?! :confused:;)

Im having this dilemma too over what to pack.I have been checking the weather there every day and its pretty much comparable to ours at the moment so im going with light layers,fleeces for evenings and taking pac a macs just incase!Though ask again next week,will probably have changed my mind :rotfl:

Hi,

we were there last year from 18th to 23rd September and the weather was beautiful! It was cold in the early morning and evenings though so pack something warm to chuck on later in the day (a hoody or light jacket would do) I have to say I didn't really feel the cold but my friends little girl (6) did. Although she had just recovered from a cold...

Hi guys - obviously it could change over the next few weeks but I'm at DLP just now and it's absolutely gorgeous! 30-32 during the hottest points of the day..

Princess, thank you for that.... I"m hoping for lovely weather, but preparing for a bit less.... hope you're having an awesome time!

Sadly I am home again now :(

Today was a little cooler but still easily tshirt weather - I'm sure you'll have great weather :D

And thank you I had an AMAZING TIME! I'm in withdrawal already..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter