• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weather Next week? And how to get to Wedding Pavilion?

Alice777

DIS Veteran
Hi! We are flying out tonight from CA and I'm still not packed. Can't decide what do pack. Need advise as to how I should pack.

If the weather forecast says:

1. Sunday through Wednesday: High 70Fs and Low/Mid 60Fs, if it really warm during day and cold at night?

2. Thursday: Going to wedding at Wedding Pavilion. What would be the best way to get there from Coronado Spring?

3. Friday: 70F/47F How cold is it at night?

4. Saturday: 60F/42F very cold day and night?

Thank you

Light layers will be your best bet. Some combination of windbreaker, regular shirt and long pants will probably be fine.

Standard disclaimer: Forecasts that far out (or even the next couple of days) are not at all reliable. Your experience is somewhat also dependent on what you are accustom to. Being local, I will find anything under 50 to be cold. :)

Light layers will be your best bet. Some combination of windbreaker, regular shirt and long pants will probably be fine.

Standard disclaimer: Forecasts that far out (or even the next couple of days) are not at all reliable. Your experience is somewhat also dependent on what you are accustom to. Being local, I will find anything under 50 to be cold. :)
I'm mainly worried about Friday and Saturday since its 70F/47F and 60F/42F. I'm afraid layered clothes might not be enough. Don't know if I should pack thick top or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter