Weather Right Now

KyleAfterAWhile

DIS Veteran
We are in the process of packing. Can you please tell me what it feels like right now?
I can read what weather.com says, but weather in FL and then here at home might not feel the same.

I am "guessing" it is comfortable between like 11 AM and 5 PM, but cool before and after that.

That's extremely subjective. I'd look at the objective numbers and then decide how you'd best deal with that. For someone from Canada, an 80 degree sunny day is a beach day. For someone from Miami, it's bordering on a windbreaker.

We were just there last week, and are from Atlanta. When the sun is out, it's beautiful to us...temps were in the low-mid 70s. However, many of the days were pretty overcast...not really raining, but cloudy. We were comfy in shorts/t-shirts during the day. On nights when it was clear, it got cool for our tastes...DW bundled up, but for me it was just putting a long sleeve t-shirt on instead of a short sleeve one (still wearing shorts). Nights when it was overcast it was still warm enough for me to wear a t-shirt.

However, your mileage may vary...significantly. If it's a sunny day, the sun is strong. But when it goes down, it cools off quick.

Comfortable in the early mornings and at night and pretty warm/hot during the day

We’re here now and we think the weather has been perfect. For us, it’s been long sleeves in the early AM and later PM, but short sleeves midday. We’ve been able to swim every day too. We’ve also seen people in shorts and tanks and other people in what appear to be winter coats and hats...so, everyone is different!

its varied by day. Sunday night it was in the upper 50s and definitely colder. right now its 70 and perfect outside. the next couple days its supposed to be 80 but it will definitely be cooler in the mornings and at night it just depends how you think those temps will feel to you

April- mid Oct, shorts and t shirts all the time,let's call this level 1

Mid Oct- March,this season temps can vary as it can go from very warm to freezing,so these months have four levels

Level 1,as stated earlier this is very warm to hot temperatures,shorts and t shirts weather for me

Level 2,this is somewhat cooler temps,highs in the 70's to low 80s with lows in the upper 50s to the 60's,shorts and long sleeve t shirts,possibly a hoodie at night for me

Level 3,highs in the 60s,maybe low 70s but lows are touching the upper 40s,jeans and hoodie weather,maybe a thicker shirt under the hoodie

Level 4,this is downright cold temps for Florida,highs not getting out of the 50s and lows in the 30s to low 40s,jeans,jacket,sweater,etc..Many Floridians probably put on like 5 layers of clothing

Right now we're mostly in level 2 which is where we'll be the majority of days through March,the level 3s and 4s come in short bursts whenever cold fronts come through.As far as clothing its all relative,I don't need jeans or pants until we get in the 40s to low 50s but many people get chilly with higher temps.

We were just there last week, and even though I brought some long pants, I wore shorts every day. If it was anywhere in the 60s in the mornings, I wore shorts and a tee shirt. Below that (in the 50s), I took a light hoodie for the mornings. Sometimes the mornings and evenings felt cool, but it warmed up quickly each day, and I'm kind of hot-natured anyway...

I wore (pretty thin) jeans and a long-sleeved T yesterday, our travel day, and it was hot!! Today is low 80's and humid. Shorts and t-shirts sound like they'll be fine most of this week.

I am a local and right now, we are in a stretch of beautiful Florida weather, upper 70s to lower 80s in the afternoon and upper 50s to lower 60s at night. This stretch is expected to last until late next week when strong cold fronts are expected to arrive which will push everything down possibly 10-20 degrees (too early to tell). Very little chances of rain. Maybe some morning fog.
We are spending the daytime in shorts and if we go out in the evening, moving to long pants. But, yesterday, even at 10PM, it was still 72.

OWD

I am a local and right now, we are in a stretch of beautiful Florida weather, upper 70s to lower 80s in the afternoon and upper 50s to lower 60s at night. This stretch is expected to last until late next week when strong cold fronts are expected to arrive which will push everything down possibly 10-20 degrees (too early to tell). Very little chances of rain. Maybe some morning fog.
We are spending the daytime in shorts and if we go out in the evening, moving to long pants. But, yesterday, even at 10PM, it was still 72.

OWD
You kill me! I'm arriving to Miami on 12/8, and flying to Orlando on 12/11, and I hate cold weather... :(:sad:

You kill me! I'm arriving to Miami on 12/8, and flying to Orlando on 12/11, and I hate cold weather... :(:sad:

You and me both, cold front :cold::sad1:, even in Florida, is a curse in my house. Just being the messenger here. Our hope is that this is over a week away and could easily change.

You and me both, cold front :cold::sad1:, even in Florida, is a curse in my house. Just being the messenger here. Our hope is that this is over a week away and could easily change.
I know it's not your fault... :o But please feel free to come back with better news next week! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter