Weather this weekend 4/29-5/1

AndreaDM

<font color=red>Yeah...we mainly colored that day<
Ugh it looks like it might be nasty this weekend! We are flying down for a quick weekend just to do a half day at DHS on Sat and a full day at Epcot Sunday, flying home Monday. Now it’s looking like it could storm that whole time. I know I know, it could change, but we’re less than 48 hours out. Any locals have any insight? I’m glad we’re staying at the Dolphin in case we need to get dry clothes. None of us have ridden Slinky yet so fingers crossed the rain doesn’t close it on Saturday!

I'm local but my insight is no better than yours. Yes, it might rain. It might not. We've had rain threatened for a few days now and very little has actually happened.
Good luck

Ugh it looks like it might be nasty this weekend! We are flying down for a quick weekend just to do a half day at DHS on Sat and a full day at Epcot Sunday, flying home Monday. Now it’s looking like it could storm that whole time. I know I know, it could change, but we’re less than 48 hours out. Any locals have any insight? I’m glad we’re staying at the Dolphin in case we need to get dry clothes. None of us have ridden Slinky yet so fingers crossed the rain doesn’t close it on Saturday!
We are a little nervous as well. We fly in mid morning on Saturday. We don’t have park plan for Saturday but want to do Hollywood Studios on Sunday. Hopefully the rain will move out quickly, the rest of the week looks perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter