Weather week of April 3

goofygal531

Always planning...
I’ve heard it been unseasonably warm. Mornings and evenings in the 60’s.

Are the temps a moderate change or does it feel like Jan/Feb where you need a sweatshirt in the mornings and evenings?

Don’t know if I should pack for summer or spring? Appreciate any suggestion.

I’ve heard it been unseasonably warm. Mornings and evenings in the 60’s.

Are the temps a moderate change or does it feel like Jan/Feb where you need a sweatshirt in the mornings and evenings?

Don’t know if I should pack for summer or spring? Appreciate any suggestion.
We go every year around April and it's just finicky, it can be 75 one day and 90 the next. It's warm but I wouldn't say unseasonably, I think it's pretty typical. Last year when we went, the days we visited were low 80s but the morning/evenings felt chilly. I will say, it's pretty standard for humidity to not be very high so while it may be 90, at least it's not swampy just yet. We usually bring hoodies and wear them in the morning/evening. For us, 60's is sweatshirt weather so it will vary based on where you're from. Just bring a light layer but I'd say you'll be wearing summer clothes most of the time based on next week's temps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter