Weather

Came down I-75 will be in Nashville on our way home, early March, not sure where we're staying yet. Will definitely plan on a mini GG. for dinner! :thumbsup2

Hey, if you don't mind hanging with siggy-less riff raff like me, let me know!

Hey, if you don't mind hanging with siggy-less riff raff like me, let me know!

Just think... you'll take up a whole lot less spacing without lugging the clunky ol' siggy around...

heck, you might even get better gas mileage!

I really can't take much more of this snow. Got another 18" yesterday. We've had over 4 1/2 feet since Christmas.

Thank god for the snowblower. :worship:

I really can't take much more of this snow. Got another 18" yesterday. We've had over 4 1/2 feet since Christmas.

NYC has had almost as much snow as Buffalo and for us it has been an uneventful winter - very mild. It all depends on your perspective. Just 30 miles south of Buffalo, in what is known as the "snow belt" they have gotten almost 3 times as much snow as Buffalo and no big deal. That's where the ski resorts are. The only time the schools closed here was when the temps dipped below -15 (WC below -30).

70 degrees today... snow next Tuesday.

ESPN is starting their Superbowl broadcastes from Fort Worth this weekend. I hope the weather cooperates...

And they have refused to give another Super Bowl to Atlanta unless we build a new stadium because we had snow and ice back in 2000. :confused3

News Flash: If we build a new stadium, it will be an open air stadium to replace the Dome we now have according to the Falcon's owner. :idea:

2nd News Flash: You are more likely to get snow in an open stadium than in a dome...Minneapolis notwithstanding. :laughing:

Football is meant to be played outside, in all types of weather, on natural turf.

The NFL would be well served to have the SB played in the stadium of the team with the best record, regardless of where it's located. The SB is not for the real fans though, it's all about the sponsors.......

Man it's 65 degrees out !! But it feels like 64,,and we are jonesing SOOO BAD to go camping !!!
Cabin fever has set in REAL bad around here ! And I'd swear to ya , I can hear the fish calling !! REALLY !!

Spring be call'n ,,won't be as long as it usta was !! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter