• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weather

Junebugwv

DIS Veteran
For those of you in SO CA now or have recently been there...what can we expect when the forecast says high in the low 70's/50's at night? We are going June 4-15 and I'm thinking the mornings and evenings may be cooler than I expected. A very light jacket may not be enough. What do you think?
I live in the mountains and that is our weather right now. I'm not talking about taking along a ski jacket, but what have you used recently?

I'd say a light jacket or sweatshirt for the mornings and evenings. People from back east & cooler climates have still worn just t-shirts & shorts. The days warm up around noon, and then cool off again when the sun goes down.

We are from the UK and trust me it's cold here! We wore shorts and t-shirts all day in early May and put on a light jacket in the evenings, don't remember ever feeling that cold although even when we felt it was sweltering the locals told us it was cold! I was amazed at what people wore, fleece jackets and hats and even warmer stuff and that was in the full blaze of the midday sun :sunny:

spendleb said:
We are from the UK and trust me it's cold here! We wore shorts and t-shirts all day in early May and put on a light jacket in the evenings, don't remember ever feeling that cold although even when we felt it was sweltering the locals told us it was cold! I was amazed at what people wore, fleece jackets and hats and even warmer stuff and that was in the full blaze of the midday sun :sunny:

It's so true -- we're wimps when it comes to the weather. It's in the high 60's/low 70's today, and I'm wearing a sweater.

LOL, only the mid 50's today in 'sunny' northern England and we have the windows at work wide open :-)

I agree with Mary Jo (and she should know). A light jacket/sweatshirt should be plenty. I've never felt I've needed any more at this time of year. Even if it is a little chilly, you'll create energy moving around and/or being among a crowd of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter