Webcertificate questions??

chaoskids

DIS Veteran
What is the cost associated with getting a plastic webcertificate card? If I have a card and my husband gets a webcertificate from mypoints, can they put the 25.00 on my card so there isn't an additional fee to get a plastic card for him??

Thanks

The price of a webcertificate plastic card is now $6.95 which is pretty steep, but it's a one time fee. Each person doesn't have to have one. I have one in my name and when anyone in my family earns a webcertificate, we put it in my account to use for something we all want.

Webcertifcate doesn't care who earns the webcert, where it comes from (mypoints, freeride RIP, etc), or into whose account it goes. When a sponsor sends your webcert to your email account, click on the link provided and just enter the information of the account you want the webcert to be added to.

Couldn't be easier.

I am close to getting something at Blink and Milesource. Can I direct these points to this plastic web card and then can I take it to the Disney store and buy Disney Dollars.

Sorry to sound so dumb, but I have never done this before.

I believe Blink offers Webcertificates, but Milesource does not. With Milesource, you just need to look at their catalog and see what they have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter