• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Webmaster Michelle...a question.....

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Webmaster Michelle.....we are booked on the 5/10 cruise.....were origionally on the 11/29 and had early dinner seating....but we changed....if you remember we were on the 11/30 Magic that was cancelled.....the only dinner available was the late seating....they have waitlisted us for the early....do you think there is a good chance to get the early seating? We had the late on our replacement 4 night cruise in December and really hated it....by the time you get done eating it is almost 10:30....what do you think?
Thanks!
Tom

Hi Tom! If you're going to clear the waitlist most likely you will do it at the 60-day mark when final payment is due; that's when some people cancel. I would keep calling DCL to check and see, even if you are waitlisted, and hopefully it will open up for you. If worse comes to worst you can always try to change it once onboard.

Good luck! :)

Hi Tom... I really hope you are able to switch to the early seating.

We hated our late seating too, my daughter kept falling asleep at the table and was miserable afterwards...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you....

If you do not get switched in advance of sailing... try as soon as you board and again the next day.

People on the early seating sometimes realize it is too early for them - they have to get ready so early..and they switch to the late one.

Good Luck!

>>^..^<<

Originally posted by TChrist05
.....We had the late on our replacement 4 night cruise in December and really hated it....by the time you get done eating it is almost 10:30....what do you think? Thanks! Tom

Wow, I'd be a little upset if I weren't getting out of the dining room until 10:30 too. We request late seating since 6:00 pm is just too early to try to get our 3 boys and ourselves ready for dinner. We were always out of the dining room by 9:45-10pm. I'd suggest speaking to the headwaiter. Perhaps your servers had too many tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter