Website update?!? I can modify online now..

katyringo

DIS Veteran
Playing around tonight and this button used to only say cancel now allows me to modify. I can go in and change our ticket types, change hotel, change days... all of this I previously would have to call in for.

16C9A413-29FD-4AE2-8866-8A1D124DC5F3.jpeg

I have that, too and I love it! They changed it a few months ago. It's so much easier than having to call and wait on hold for hotel changes. The only thing it wouldn't let me do online is change the guests.

My only question is if I add the hoppers with this new feature will it prompt me to redo my park reservations? I don't really want to add them but I'm curious... but don't want to try lol

Not seeing this on my phone (android) or pc. Still says "cancel" no "modify". Are you using ios?

Not seeing this on my phone (android) or pc. Still says "cancel" no "modify". Are you using ios?
Is your IP address Canadian? I have a lot of challenges and "why can't I see what you all are seeing?" posts and it's generally down to me being in Canada. I change my location to the US (on the disneyland website) and that usually does the trick on my Macbook. Not sure about on iPhone though.

EDIT: I just went on my Macbook and I'm set as Canada and I CAN change my reservation, at least on the laptop. Yay!!! Wow - that's amazing. Thanks to the OP for posting this!!! I've cancelled and re-booked SO many times to avoid having to call (long-distance mobile charges from Canada). This is a game-changer. I can modify our hotel or our room type at will. LOVE it.

Last edited:
I just made a new room only reservation yesterday and I still only have "cancel reservation" as an option on my app (Android).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter