• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Website

Edit-Never mind. Everything looks good now 😅

I just got back in but none of my trips are showing (we currently have three). How worried should I be?? Because I’m not going to lie, I am kind of worried 😧
Quote from chat right now:

Yes, I'm afraid our IT partners are still working on the website at the moment. So not everything is going to show as they continue to work. But reservations should be showing back up soon

I got in before I left work. In the 10 minutes it takes me to get home it went back down.

I got Olaf if on my iPad using safari. Got right in using my PC with chrome and edge . I’ve had to dump my history several times today which helped.

Yep - I'm waiting in the queue line myself. This is ridonkulous (misspelling intentional).

You don't have to do it every day, if you're booking at 11 months. You can wait until day 6 (11 months from the day before checkout day) and add several nights then. Just don't wait until 11 months from checkout day, because someone could get your extra nights.

With a 7-month booking, you do need to add day by day because an owner could swoop in and book ahead of you.
oh yeah I know that. I am referring to the 7-month window because that’s what I’m booking so I need to log in every day to complete this booking. I actually had an owner swoop in and take the second night on my first choice 4 minutes before the window opened at 9am…I was so frustrated and disappointed because I was seeing it there and then suddenly I couldn’t book it because one night got was taken at the last minute.

Same as others said, I had to wait in the queue but I did get in a few minutes ago and things seem to be working fine, including my upcoming trips.

Yep all I get is Olaf again. No matter which device I use, Olaf is there. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter