Wedding Colors

We were married in December and ours was sea green, white and a hint of silver. We were married in the yacht club gazebo and wanted a fresh classic look .

We were married this past October and went with all fall colors (not for the season, they are just some of my favorite colors).

Photo46-1.jpg

Roots11.jpg

The Bridesmaid dresses were chocolate brown and the guys tie's and vests matched.

We were married in June 2010, we used aquamarine, black and white. Our reception was at Ariels so we wanted to match the ocean, coral tones and not overpower them.

JenniferandDaniel16936-14-10.jpg
not the best pic but shows the color scheme.

We are getting married in November and our colors are Royal purple and a Fuchsia/ Dark Pink. I agree with a PP chose the colors you like. I don't think you really have to stay within the season. Good luck with you choice. :goodvibes

We're getting married in March and our colours are gold and chocolate :goodvibes

Saraheg2107, I think your bouquet is one of the loveliest I've seen. Tulips are my favourite flower and they compliment your bouquet really well.:goodvibes

Saraheg2107, I think your bouquet is one of the loveliest I've seen. Tulips are my favourite flower and they compliment your bouquet really well.:goodvibes

Thank you so much!!!! I absolutely loved my bouquet! :love: Tulips are my favorite flower also, and having them in there was pretty much my only requirement for the bouquet. I told them tulips and my colors and that is what the florist came back with. Needless to say, I was extremely pleased. :goodvibes

Hello, Disney brides!
:bride:

well, we'll marry on 2011 May, here in Brazil. It'll be a celebration of our civil wedding (no church as my BF is an agnostic) and we choose lavender, lilac and silver as our colors.I am making the napkin ring, all the 200 of them and they have these colors as the little tins we'd use as souveniers:
PB200009.JPG

mail

And funny enough we don't have the tradition of MoH dressed all in the same color/gown...:confused3 one less thing to worry about, I guess !

I'll try my 2 nieces (they're 4 yo) as not very reliable flower girls dressed as butterflies (it's really the Barbie Mariposa custume) if they bold in shyness not a problem they'll have fun after! ;)
6985-thumb2.jpg

:dance3:
Let the ideas keep coming! It's kinda of soothing read all these wedding planning here...:rolleyes1
I am not the only one thinking this!:rotfl:

Best regards!

For our VR in April we are going with the same colors as we had for our wedding: red and white.

My bouquet will be red & white roses, I'll be wearing a cream-colored dress with red flowers and DH will have a matching shirt (that is IF I order them) and I'll have red shoes.

First time around I wore the big white dress and white shoes - the only thing red was my bouquet (all red roses in a cascade bouquet) and the girls wore red dresses and their bouquets were red & white.

We were married in June 2010, we used aquamarine, black and white. Our reception was at Ariels so we wanted to match the ocean, coral tones and not overpower them.

JenniferandDaniel16936-14-10.jpg
not the best pic but shows the color scheme.
I am getting married at Ariel's this September (2016) and am having trouble with colors. Always wanted Navy as a main color but want complimentary blues and neutrals added. Like the idea of aquamarine but not sure if that goes with navy.

Aquamarine or turquoise looks GREAT with navy! It would be a very sophisticated color scheme with some metallic accents.

I agree with Carrie. I went with navy and hot pink and loved it! I kept everything else very neutral and am obsessed with how our pictures came out.

I am getting married at Ariel's this September (2016) and am having trouble with colors. Always wanted Navy as a main color but want complimentary blues and neutrals added. Like the idea of aquamarine but not sure if that goes with navy.
Aquamarine and navy would look great together!

We're getting married in May and we're using two shades of turquoise and silver for our colors.

We're planning a December wedding and we're thinking of using the Living Seas. Since there is so much navy, we're using navy and white with hints of a deep red (we're going to use holly berries as accents to pull in the red). I'm also thinking of throwing some garland into the mix, but wouldn't use green as a color anywhere else :) I would definitely take into account your venues and what would compliment the area best! If you're using a ballroom or something similar you can go with whatever colors you want!!

My daughter was married April 2014 (noon ceremony and 2 pm reception) and went with greens and blues for her Finding Nemo theme

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter