Wedding Dress and Cost

• eBay
  • online retailers
  • David's Bridal
  • negotiating with salespeople at boutiques
  • lucking into sales

:rotfl:

my budget was under $1000. i thought it was silly to pay anything over $1000 for a wedding dress.

well, the one i found was from alfred angelo. i love it. they were having a $100 off sale, and we got the dress and train for $699. the veil was $200, and the tiara was around $100. so we stayed right about within budget. i don't know about how much alterations will cost though, but we did pretty well.

I didn't have a budget per se. I loove my couture but this is something I will only wear once so there was no way in hell I was going broke over a dress. I prefered to invest the money in beautiful Tiffany rings for DH and I.

My dress was 749$ but I got 150$ off so it was 599$. There are pics of it in my TR. It was a fitted trumpet ish dress wiht beautiful beading and I loved it.

Good luck! And remember, this is only one day so it is not worth going into debt over no matter how important a day it is!

I found a link on here for ebay dresses...found my AA dress ($1000 rack price) for $250! It was 2 sizes too big, but came new with tags. After alterations to shrink it to an 8 it was still less than 50% than what is would have cost off the rack!! :) I dont regret saving the money one bit!! :) Especially since your dress WILL get stepped on, dragged, dirty, etc on the wedding day! I was able to enjoy the wedding day because i knew i hadn't spend a fortune on the dress....so if someone stepped on the train i just laughed it off :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter