• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wedding Dress Steaming/Pressing

adeacon0

Earning My Ears
We will be traveling to Florida for our disney wedding. My dress will be in the backseat of my car. :bride:

Can anyone recommend a good seamstress that comes to your hotel to steam/press the dress or give any news on the ones I have listed below.

Only two names I've seen and researched are:
Loftis Productions and Carolyn Allen's Bridal

I've heard good things about both. We used Carolyn Allen's. They were very professional, showed up on time, did a great job—no complaints!

I used Lori at Loftis Productions. She was amazing. Very professional and a very sweet person. She went above and beyond, and did a wonderful job. Highly recommended.

I used Carolyn Allen's also. The dress was delivered early that morning and looked great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter