• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wedding dresses

ej113...YOU figured out her dress??? Guess that really is a "Groomzilla"! hahaha
(BTW..it is beautiful and you obviously have good taste!)

I think he meant he figured out how to post the pic :D

I don't have one yet, I LOVE Kirstie Kellys Belle dress B2813 but I can't find it anywhere to try on :(
dressBelle.jpg

I meant how tp post pics. It really is a nice dress. But without her its worthless. thx.

Wow I feel like I will be way under dresssed...LOL. DH & I are still trying to find out when he is getting R&R so that we can TRY to get a DCL VR, and this is the dress I want to wear for it (yes in the same color because its a VR and I apparently cant wear white).....
F6251A.jpg

This is what I wore for my original wedding...that my mom threw together in 4wks (it was my prom dress)...
MVC-0017.jpg

Wow I feel like I will be way under dresssed...LOL. DH & I are still trying to find out when he is getting R&R so that we can TRY to get a DCL VR, and this is the dress I want to wear for it (yes in the same color because its a VR and I apparently cant wear white).....
F6251A.jpg

This is what I wore for my original wedding...that my mom threw together in 4wks (it was my prom dress)...
MVC-0017.jpg

It's beautiful but if you want to wear white, wear white!! I am divorced and getting remarried at Disney on Oct 12th and the gals at every bridal shop I went into tried to get me into white. They all said there are no more rules about second weddings not being white weddings. I went with ivory because I felt I looked better in that color but I say choose a dress that makes you feel like a princess, regardless of the color!! :bride:

F6251A.jpg

MVC-0017.jpg

Both dresses are beautiful but please if you want to wear white - wear white. There have been many VR brides here on the Dis that wore white. It is your wedding or VR or whatever - wear what you want - what makes you happy.

Linda

I am having a VR in May and believe me I am wearing white!!!
I didn't wear white for my original wedding and wish I had. You wear what you want sweetie!!!!

That dress is stunning! I agree, if you want to wear white do it! I think most people would agree that the old rule about wearing white is well.. old.

Here is my dress:

images%5FonFigure%5F12%5F12357%5F12357%5FNA6434%5Fm%5Ftif%5F74090b2ef5c6184f.jpg

images%5FonFigure%5F12%5F12357%5F12357%5FNA6434%5Fs%5Ftif%5F5ca50af2c54e1813.jpg

images%5FonFigure%5F12%5F12357%5F12357%5FNA6434%5Fd1%5Ftif%5F27d20a6b580e178c.jpg

It's very simple compared to many of the dresses on here, but I like it and that's all that matters! :bride:

mine
17157_424077925176_653045176_107059.jpg

here is the back with the ruffled up design that holds up the train (I can't think of what that is called right now)
DSCF2053-1.jpg

here is another pic. Sorry the last one was so big
I love my dress. We are having a DCL wedding! I'm so excited!!!!:love:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

984_D.jpg

984_B.jpg

My Dress! I felt like such a princess..I didn't want to take it off when I tried it on! I can't wait to finally wear it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter