Wedding ears

maxie

<font color=993366>Thanks so much for the tips<br>
What kind of deals do you get if you do wear ears on your honeymoon? Need to talk my FH into it!!

You don't get any deals as in discounts, but sometimes cast members will add some pixie dust to your trip by doing things like giving you a free dessert or congratulating you as you go by. If you have your heart set on a particular "freebie" like roses delivered to your room, I'd say just go ahead and order it yourself, as there are no guarantees, and TONS of couples are going to be honeymooning at the same time you are. But if you come into it not expecting anything, I've heard lots of stories of people who have had a little extra magic on their trips.
Cheers!
Heather P

We will be wearing ours especially when we go to character meals, we are hoping that will help to get the characters to our table a little more and maybe we will be able to get more pictures than normal. So, maybe my expectations are too high, who knows? I personally will just have fun wearing them!

We will be wearing ours especially when we go to character meals, we are hoping that will help to get the characters to our table a little more and maybe we will be able to get more pictures than normal. So, maybe my expectations are too high, who knows? I personally will just have fun wearing them!

I don't want to give the surprise away, but my DH and I did when we were on our honeymoon. It was actually during MVMCP....we got the boat all to ourselves, even with the long line. But try it for yourself and pay EXTRA special attention to sound effects of the ride! That was one of the better "surprises"!

And I agree with the previous poster, if you expect nothing, you will be more than pleasantly surprised. If you are expecting something, you will likely be disappointed. But wear them and have fun!

We were told we didn't need the ears because we were both glowing and our rings didn't look "worn" enough, guess they were still too shiny!

ohhh thats so exciting to look forward too!! do you know if they do the PoC thing all the time? or were you just lucky? what fun. im very excited to go because my fiance has NEVER been before..EVERYTHING will be new to him..and geeze..i can never get enough of it...hahahaha

I am not sure if they do it all the time. I haven't heard of anyone else that had that experience or if they would do it on any other ride.

But I can definitely say that Disney knows how to put that "extra special" magic touch on a honeymoon.

And when you have the ears on, other guests even get involved. Over half of the pictures that we have were taken by other guests who stopped us to congratulate us and then offered to take our picture with our camera. Some even tossed in some of their own marital advice.

Just don't expect the "world" and you'll be surpised with all of the extra special attention!

I wonder if my FH read this thread or just heard elsewhere about the Pirates of the Caribean ride and wearing the hats.... we were watching the Disney vacation planning video the other night and when they showed that ride he told me we especially need to wear our hats then..... I can't wait to find out why!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter