Wedding Favors??

grover

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to load up on ideas for wedding favors! Does anyone know of anywhere I can get some really decadent chocolates? I was thinking two per person in a elegant little box at there place setting? Any ideas where I can look?
Or has anyone seen the little glass sculptures in the Germany Store at Epcot?? They are little figurines-all sorts of disney ones, I loved them but never really looked at the price, any idea of how much they are?
Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

We got ours through Fairy Tale Weddings, but I believe they got them from WDW Floral, who may sell direct. They were about 5" tall and were white chocolate Mickey and Minnie in wedding outfits. They were covered in wrap and tied with an ivory and gold ribbon. I believe they were less than $100 for 50, but I'm not sure on the price and it has been a while. I've seen at the Cost Plus World Market stores many really beautiful, wonderful wrapped chocolates - and everything I've ever bought from there was incredible. You might also check with a candy making place and see if they can suggest something.

You can get wonderful candy bars called Gold Bars from Fran's Chocolates in Seattle. They're amazing -- high quality chocolate, with nuts and caramel wrapped in a gold wrapper to look like a solid gold bar. They have an assortment of different sorts of chocolate bars and very decadent truffles and chocolate-dipped nuts. Their website is at: http://www.franschocolates.com .

Edited to add that Fran's also has milk and dark chocolate shells and hearts in gold and silver foil -- order some for a treat for yourself, even if that's not what you're looking for. They're heavenly! Check them out here.

go to www.godiva.com

They have the best chocolate...you choose the ribbon and charm...they do the rest...and they have a good selection too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter