• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wedding inside DL

shellncesar

My Other Home is Disneyland
Hello all,
This summer my fiance and I are having our wedding reception inside disneyland instead of a fancy reception. We are getting married locally and then taking our immediate family to Disneyland to celebrate. I am so excited it is going to be so much more fun that a formal reception. My fiance and I are not big socialites and our families love disneyland.

I want to find a hotel on harbor right across the street. We need one with a big suite that we can have cake and cider in for our mini reception. I was looking in to the Desert Inn because it has a ten person suite and will have enough room. We will have 20 people with us and only need one suite and regular rooms. I really want to stay right across the street so we can just walk over whenever.
Are there any hotels you guys have stayed at that you like and have good suties for a large family??

Thanks for your imput!!

I would try the Carousel Inn. They have 3 bedroom view suites that would probably be perfect, plus offer a view of the park.

I second the Carousel. Their view suites are fantastic, but you will want to ask for the 4th floor otherwise you don't get much of a view. You might even ask if there is any way to rent thier breakfast room. It's on the 5th floor, at the same end as the suites, overlooking the park. It's already set up with tables and chairs so you wouldn't have to maneuver around beds.

Edited: Forgot to say congratulations on the wedding. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter