Wedding Reception Restaurant

BelleoftheWedding

Earning My Ears
Where do you recommend? We like Il Mulino but its kind of pricey, (dont know if its worth it) any ideas? reviews welcomed!

Where do you recommend? We like Il Mulino but its kind of pricey, (dont know if its worth it) any ideas? reviews welcomed!

Give us some background :artist:

- Price Range Per Person (signature vs non signatures, etc.)
- Cuisine
- Party size
- Adults or kids or mix

7pm or later. 19 adults 1-3 kids. We will be in wedding attire and we cant go into the parks (because of the wedding attire) and paying for everyone to get it! We would like less than $50 per person but all the places we have looked so far are around that.

I was married in Disney and had an informal reception at Kona Cafe at the Polynesian...we paid per plate for whatever the person ordered...they were really accommodating but we did not have a blocked off room for privacy.

Yachtsman's Steakhouse at YC ( great evening photo shots near the pool too ), depending on when your getting married O'Hanas at Poly ( maybe some great monorail photo ops too )

I think the only place I have seen with private rooms was Cali Grill - and I can only speculate on their pricing. But, you would get a firework show!

The GFC actually could be very pretty and they could put you in the back in the rotunda area which would be more private. And then you'd have the beach and grounds for photos.

O'Hana is also good due to the set meal pricing. But with the table set up I'm not sure how private it would be.

Your biggest problem if you don't go for a private room will be the time you want with the number of people. We had 11 at Yachtsman Steakhouse and had to take the first time slot of 5:30 pm. It was wonderful and we did an open menu (minus the lobster and prime steak at the time) and they had no prices on the menu so guests could order anything they wanted. Fantastic service and we were at the back of the restaurant and didn't even notice other guests.
Good luck :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter