wedding vow renewal

debbyLL

Mouseketeer
hi
can anyone give advice for a 10 yr vow renewal,we are dvc members so just need the ceremony, how much is this, i did speak at length to disney but all they sent was the standard brochure with the packages.
thanks
debbyLL:confused:

The 2002 prices were $2100 for the deluxe add-on package (any location but the pavilion) and $2960 for the premium add-on package (the pavilion). If this is out of your budget, you might want to look into the Swan or Celebration Hotel, both of which offer more affordable wedding packages.
Cheers!
Heather W

I to am looking for information just on a renewel ceremony. We do not require a place to stay, and actually some of the other package items we could do without, but I imagine a majority of the package cost is lodging and we already have lodging and tickets. If anyone has renewed their vows at Disney without one of the advertised packages please let us know or if you haven't renewed your vows but just have information we'll take that to. I know I could call a wedding coordinator at Disney but I wanted to get any information I could from the boards, often times I find the information I get here the most valuable.

Please post or email JRay@cablespeed.com

thank you

We have a package deal through Leu Gardens for our 20th Anniversary Vow Renewal. Leu Gardens is just beautiful and about 11 miles outside of Disney. For $1000.00 we will receive The place which is the Gazebo in the Woods, The officiant Rev Tim Herring who does a lot of the Disney Weddings, a limo for I think either 3 or four hours, the photographer who will take three rolls of film and give it to us to develop, and mine and dh's flowers.

I wanted a Disney wedding but just couldnt see spending 11 hundred dollars more for a lot of stuff we wouldnt use and all of the stuff we could use is included in this much less expensive package.

We did a site visit of Leu Gardens and it is JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!

New to the boards over here though I'm dying to find out how your Poly vow renewal planning is coming! My husband and I are planning to have our vow renewal there as well. Just wondering if you had any info to share? Thanks so much!!

Brianna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter