Weddings at Vero and HH

RNtink

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know anything about getting married at the Disney resorts at either Vero or Hilton Head? DD is getting married next summer and would like to get married at one of these resorts.

Thank you in advance

Hi! I actually asked Chef Gordon at Hilton Head about this, when we were doing the Private Affair dinner with him. He said that it's fairly difficult to host wedding events there, just because they can't close the clubhouse to DVC members, so I think that the wedding would have to be at strange times. There are certain legal restrictions that keep them from closing the member areas, but I think I remember he did say that you could do it after hours.
Cheers!
Heather W

There have been write-ups in the DVC Member Newsletter in the past about weddings at Vero. They did have a tent that was set up to accomodate parties and weddings but I'm not sure whether that is still there. The beach cottages could even host a small wedding. If you are interested, I would call the resort directly and discuss the possibilities.

I know Vero Beach has weddings because we were there about a month ago and I saw a large album of wedding info plus some kind of brochure type stuff. Call the resort directly and ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter