Wednesday's Wonderful What AM I Riddle?

Toot Sweet said:
You're....You're....MAD at me, Donna? :sad:

Im just loyal. ;)

After I love you too, no one will be allowed to say bad stuff about you either! :teeth:

and Underdog....get a grip!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: I was joking.....I still wuv you! :love:

someone's gonna need to pm me the joanie loves chachi thing cause I don't get it! :confused3

pongoperdigirl said:
I still wuv you too.

Besides what fun is it if I can't pick back

None at all, Bay-bee! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

and Im not talkin' to Mr. B...I sent him love in a PM and got Nuthin! :snooty: ;)

OK people...I've been chachified.....no more PM's...I get it!

I dont wanna have to sweepy sweepy again! ;)

Couple of thoughts.

1) Please PM me the Joanie loves chachi thing. I don't know it either.

B) Joanie was a hottie back in the day - not a floozy - though in searching for a good picture to post to prove my point, I came across a couple that were at the least, um, questionable.

3) Just cause there needed to be a 3.

D) I've never gotten love from Donna in a PM. That must mean that

B ile
D ripping
G houl

is special or something.

Blessings!
MarkyMark

FSUMARCHIEF said:
Couple of thoughts.

D) I've never gotten love from Donna in a PM. That must mean that

B ile
D ripping
G houl

is special or something.

Blessings!
MarkyMark

Are you kidding me? Your wife plays here....and Im pretty sure she has yelled at me at least once. Im scared of her! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

There are questionable images of Erin Moran? I'll trade you the info on Joanie Loves Chachi for them! :teeth:

firstmickey said:
Are you kidding me? Your wife plays here....and Im pretty sure she has yelled at me at least once. Im scared of her! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Eat your heart out ya slimes. I just got love from DOnna in a PM!

Blessings!
MarkyMark

Fine, just fine!!! Here Mark! Enjoy your little floozy and your wife better not yell at me :rolleyes:

erin_moran_head_shot_01.jpg

L107ANGEL said:
Fine, just fine!!! Here Mark! Enjoy your little floozy and your wife better not yell at me :rolleyes:

NOT HOT.... :sad2:

Angel, you are WAY more fabulous than that chick. :thumbsup2

L107ANGEL said:

You just better watch whom you are calling a .....whoops... :blush: ...you meant Joanie, huh? :blush: :teeth:

and Im too nice a girl to give out the chachi. :teeth: :rotfl2:

Donna:

I couldn't talk after all that. I was speechless. I am still in the afterglow. Believe me.

BDG

bdg100 said:
Donna:

I couldn't talk after all that. I was speechless. I am still in the afterglow. Believe me.

BDG

:smooth: :cloud9:

and Underdog...Im sorry but....I can't even look at your tag any more without busting out laughing. :teeth: :rotfl2:

firstmickey said:
You just better watch whom you are calling a .....whoops... :blush: ...you meant Joanie, huh? :blush: :teeth:

and Im too nice a girl to give out the chachi. :teeth: :rotfl2:
But do you love Chachi :rolleyes1

L107ANGEL said:

Oh andjust for the record - I wasn't trying to find hot pictures of Miss Joanie, the so-called floozy. I just put her name into google and came up with a few pictures. And she was not a floozy. (ie) Or however you spell that word. Cause I don't know at this point.

So. I have a question. YOu really have a thing for CHachi?

Um.

Hmmmm..

Blessings!
MarkyMark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter