Week after Christmas- what is still going on

jkthorstad

Mouseketeer
We will be there the week between Christmas and New Years. Is there a good list for what is still around? For example, we have candlelight processional tickets, and Jingle Jam Jimgle Bam dessert party, but what about the story tellers in World Showcase or the frozen candlelighting? Any info would be appreciated.

We were there that week this past year. EVERYTHING was still going on until at least 12/30. The Christmas parade in MK, storytellers in EP... it seemed as if Christmas really wasn't over. And I loved every second of it -- already have a reservation to go back next year!

That's known as "Christmas Week" at WDW, and everything for the holidays is still in full operation.

It is also the busiest week of the entire year, with all parks overflowing with guests.

Last edited:
I am aware that it is the busiest week. We HAVE to be there, as my daughter has a soccer tournament. In the past, we typically visit at much less crowded times. Even though I am not a crowd person, I LOVE Disney, so I am going to try and go with the flow!! I want to focus on the holidays more than our typical trips, which is why I asked. Thanks for the feedback!!

Have a great trip.

Last edited:
Holidays Around the World at Epcot performs until Dec. 30th that includes the storytellers and the Candlelight Processional
At MK you will see the Once Upon a Christmastime Parade at noon and 3:30pm until Dec. 31st
Holiday Wishes until Dec. 31st
Totally Tomorrowland show until Dec. 31st
The only thing they haven't released yet is the Castle stage show, Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration, they usually do a couple of shows in the evening but it's not posted yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter