Week before Christmas?

Tigger's Mom

Earning My Ears
Who has been the weekend/ early week before Christmas? Is it a mob scene?

We're thinking about going from 19 -23 to accomidate our children's schedules without hitting Christmas day crowds. It's either then or summer---we hate the heat.

Thanks!!!

The parks will have relatively low crowds on the 19th. They will slowly grow over the next week, but should stay pretty low. The masses of humanity do not arrive until 12/25. This is a great time to go to Disney because the crowds are low but all the Christmas activities are in full swing.

This will be our first December trip. We'll be there the 17th-22nd, and since we have been so often, we were prepared to just see the new stuff and the decorations. I am happy to hear that it may not be as crowded as I was thinking!

We will be there from the 14th through the 21st. I can't wait. I know that we should have bigger crowds on the evening of the 19th and on the 20th. I don't mind though. I just can't wait to get there. Mickey

We were at WDW a couple of years ago the week before Christmas (16-23). The majority of our trip was great! Very small crowds...fast pass wasn't even working. However, we went to MK the Saturday before Christmas (Dec. 22) and it was AWFUL! We hardly rode anything because the lines were so long. That day was the most people I've ever seen at MK and we've gone to WDW in June and early August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter