• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Week before Easter???

DeeBee3

I'm not grumpy; you're too happy.
Would you guys think the week before Easter is crazy crowded? I know it's hard to judge these days. Just curious if it would be less busy than actual Easter week.

Would you guys think the week before Easter is crazy crowded? I know it's hard to judge these days. Just curious if it would be less busy than actual Easter week.
These are interesting times so it's difficult to say. On the one hand, some types of APs are blocked out and Florida schools' spring break is earlier in March, and APs and locals are making up a larger proportion of guests at the parks these days. On the other hand, more people will be vaccinated by then, and I could see attendance from out of town guests at Easter really going through the roof.

Right now, the park pass calendar for that week is green in all three categories. In contrast, president's day week is rapidly selling out, and some days in mid March (Florida spring break) are starting to turn yellow in some categories. I don't think we'll know until closer in time when we can start to see how the park pass calendar shakes out.

I'll be following, as we are going to be there for part of that week.

I can say this much with (pretty much) certainty: the low crowds and wait times we are seeing now will not last very much longer. President's day week seems to be the turning point.

[QUOTE="MomOTwins, post: 62657597, member: 619358"
I can say this much with (pretty much) certainty: the low crowds and wait times we are seeing now will not last very much longer. President's day week seems to be the turning point.
[/QUOTE]

I so want to take advantage of the sweet spot of low crowds!

We will be there week before Easter (spring break for southeast Michigan). I'm expecting it to be crowded. If not, we'll be pleasantly surprised, but going in with the expectation of busy.

We will be there the week before Easter as well. Fully plan for it to be crowded for COVID standards and we'll just see what we can get done. For us we normally have everything planned down to the minute so going in fully knowing it'll be busy but excited to just decide at the time what we want to do!

We will be there the week before Easter as well. Fully plan for it to be crowded for COVID standards and we'll just see what we can get done. For us we normally have everything planned down to the minute so going in fully knowing it'll be busy but excited to just decide at the time what we want to do!

I'm the same way... full on SUPER planner. This trip (we'll be there the week AFTER Easter) is going to be a new thing for me with the whole playing it by ear and having more down time. Actually also pretty excited for it!

Going the week before Easter as well. Staying at a cabin in Fort Wilderness. We have been many many times to Disney and will pick a few of our must do items and then spend more time at the resort than we have in past visits. It's definitely going to be interesting to see how the crowds pan out. I'm guessing similar to this last Christmas level for crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter