Week BEFORE or AFTER Thanksgiving

Go the week after so you can see the CP and Holiday Storytellers at Epcot plus the resort and park decorations.

The OP is asking about the full week before Thanksgiving week and the week after. Not Tgiving week at all. They should see similar crowds those weeks.

Last edited:
Since my family likes both the Food and Wine festival and the Christmas Party, we like the week "Before".

The food and wine festival will end on the Monday, November 14th of the week "Before".

Crowds should be very similar.

Im saying that with a 6:35 arrival for a 7 am opening we did not wait more than 20 minutes for anything (including Mine Train, Splash, Thunder, Space, Pirates) but again we left right after lunch. Did people there on the same day wait more than 20 minutes, absolutely. Can it be done with minimal waits if you arrive early enough, absolutely.

If you catch a 7 am opening, most people won't get there that early and alot of success can be had.

Fantasyland about 10 am on Thanksgiving Day

10252056_742330775855616_2487891867758119026_n.jpg

Main Street - mid morning (not sure of what time) - lots of room there.

10850072_741051799316847_3032519965107241007_n.jpg
Have our first non-spring trip the week after Thanksgiving, interested in the discussion, but posting here for no other reason than to tell you that is one BEAUTIFUL little princess you've got there!!! :flower3:

We went the week before and thought crowds were definitely manageable. A couple things that might push me to week after if we go this time next trip would be that we couldn't see all of the xmas decorations (AKL decor was going up as we were checking out) and they offered free dining our week (which we didn't take advantage of) and it made it harder to book ADRs. Not sure if this will happen that week after - but it was annoying from my perspective (i'm sure others love free dining).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter