• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weekend Plans?

My wife has declared this house cleaning weekend. Yesterday was the epiphany, so the inside Christmas decorations came down today. May take a break from scrubbing the house to take down the outside lights tomorrow. or Sunday.

We have very little planned and for that, I am very grateful! Going back to my classroom this week was exhausting. Luckily, all the Christmas decorations came down last weekend. My plans include sleeping late, drinking coffee, watching TV, hanging out with my family (and, of course, my rabbit), reading and a few household chores. It should all be very boring and predictable, which is exactly what I need!

This is washing walls season for me (I dread it)
I try to do one or two rooms every weekend.
Tomorrow I’m doing the dining room and maybe the upstairs hallway.

That sounds like my kinda place!

Not To hijack this thread, but it is SO cool. I wish I’d learned about it sooner. We will be moving about an hour & 1/2 away by the end of May, and I’m really going to miss this store. We bring our dog there about once a month to socialize, and of course get her some treats and toys. They have an amazing rewards program (buy 5 bags of food, get the 6th free, plus % back in store credit on each dollar spent). Oldest DD hasn’t been there yet, so it will be a fun outing for her. We never spend less than an hour there.

Taking Girlie back to college after winter break -- driving up tomorrow and back Sunday. No snow, but temps have plunged into the 60's, so we'll be bundled up.

We had to drop our girl off at the airport this morning. 💕 It never gets any easier to watch her go. I’ll spend this weekend a little sad and wishing my house wasn’t so quiet.

Nothing right now just kicking back and relaxing.
Which is how I intend to spend the whole day. Just don't feel like doing anything.
I might to the the Buffalo Bills game tommarrow. Not sure yet, I will decide in the morning.

We're at our ski house this weekend. DH, DS 14, and DD 12 are skiing, DS 16 stayed home. I am staying inside, listing things on Ebay, and drinking some IPA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter