• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wegoshop?

We did. Becca actually started to unpack the groceries! She was terrific. We are looking forward to using the service again.

I am having the same question... A DVCer replied few threads ago that he gives 20%, in addition to the service charge.

Can we do a poll on this question??

1. Over 20%
2. 15-20%
3. 10-15%
4. below 10%
5. Don't give a tip...

Is the percentage based on the cost of the groceries or the delivery fee? Our groceries cost $37, the delivery fee was $15, and I tipped $5 so... We were very happy with the service and definitely plan on using them again for our next longer(7 night) trip in Dec. It was great because not only were the grocery prices cheaper, we could get things not available in Conch Flats such as soy milk for cereal.

I was so happy with wegoshop. We used them on May 25, and will definitely use them again. Becca was great. DH tipped her, I'm not sure how much. Whatever it was, she greatly deserved it.

Last year I faxed my grocery order to Albertsons and picked it up during my "grocery stop" from the airport. I was very specific (or so I thought). But there were many mistakes (pullups instead of diapers-that kind of thing). This time we used ME and ordered from wegoshop. Becca was awesome. Everything was just as I ordered and she was there when we checked in. Like someone else said she delivers and starts unloading right away. She shopped like she was shopping for her own family. There were items she got us 2 of because it was BOGOF. We even had some leftovers and we turned them over to bell services. I will use wegoshop again in December. It was so worth the money.

I'm using them in Aug.
I plan on tipping 20% of the groceries, but atleast $10-

We tipped her 20%. She unpacked the groceries, and even made a second trip with a bottle of bubbly that we decided on after we'd already sent her our order. She said she would be back at OKW again that day and wouldn't mind dropping it at the front desk, for no extra delivery charge. I thought that was really nice of her.

The one thing that I wish I'd done differently was to be much more specific in my list. I was specific to brand and size on certain things, but told her on everything else to get the smallest/cheapest size available. Some things I KNOW couldn't be the smallest ... like the 32 oz bottle of salad dressing? and we asked for a 6 pack of Pepsi (thinking cans) and she brought a six of 1 litre bottles. I was trying to keep the grocery bill under $100 to avoid the bump up in delivery charge, and it ended up being over by about $10 -- Hmmm. And we weren't allowed to keep the grocery receipt. She said she'd make a copy of it and leave it at front desk, but she didn't. I thought that was kind of weird. We'd do it again, but be super specific on the list.

Just back from a very Magical OKW Vacation for a group of 9. Becca was terrific in helping us work out the logistics of a crazy check-in and evening PS schedule. She did drop things off in time but since we were checking in she left he items with Bell Services who delivered them. This was our first time to use the service and while there were a couple of very minor things that I had a mental picture of and it didn't match what we got (it was only cheese snacks instead of slices) it would never warrent the custorm satisfaction Becca offers.

I would like to mention that when I spoke to her she said business had increased a lot since ME started, so I can only guess that her adjustment period is still in process much like Disney.

This is still the best non-Disney service in Orlando in my mind, and since we get the things we want instead of Disney's limited choices, we will use this service each time we come home.

Hats of to Becca!

We used them for the first time in May. Its about time someone offered this service to Disney guests! What a help. We were going to stop a a grocer since FL TOURS offers a free stop, but my mom was why do you want to do that and then unload all the groceries, water bottles, soda, etc. She was right and I find www.wegotoshop.com here. My sister was happy too because she didn't have to ship or bring baby formula. The husband delivered our groceries (late) and we tipped him $20.

Btw, a surcharge is added to the bill if you use a credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter