• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

weight loss update . I lost 2 pounds as of yesterday

SpaceMtnFan

My Misson if I choose to accept it... ( and I will
Hi folks. I just want to let you know. I did the weigh-in last night and I lost 2 pounds this week. Im now at 213 pounds. Last night I ate fish and salad and fries but I washed all that food down with water. I eat A Ham sandwich, Grapes, Carrots, A Banana, Apple, And a cup of Jello. And I drink Water. for Breakfast I had Cheerio's. I'm on my way to A slimmer body by summer:thumbsup2

That's wonderful! It takes such determination to lose weight. Here's hoping you have many more successful days!:banana:

Good job!! Keep going!!! (exercise
weight_lift.gif
and smaller meals more often are key) :thumbsup2

I do alot of walking everyday both at work and at home. I walk around the building everyday and walk the stairs. as soon as the weather warms up I will be walking at the park every saturday and some fridays in may and june

That is awesome I have been battleing myself. It took me a year to loose 25 pounds so far but I have kept it off with 2 vacations and holidays. Now for the other 25:rolleyes: Keep up the good work!!!!

Congrats! i am on the pod cast work out plan....i break up the pod cast for my cardio all week long. it puts me a few days behind and also makes me laugh out loud at the gym, but i am only allowed to listen to the crew if i am working out!

here is to happier healthier pod cast fans!!

I did the eat to live diet for 6 weeks, and in addition to what i gained with my 3 month old daughter which was 30 pounds, I lost another 15! So i'm at a total of 45! :) Coming off the diet for a couple weeks since we're in florida, but after that, Im aiming for another 50 pounds!

I did the eat to live diet for 6 weeks, and in addition to what i gained with my 3 month old daughter which was 30 pounds, I lost another 15! So i'm at a total of 45! :) Coming off the diet for a couple weeks since we're in florida, but after that, Im aiming for another 50 pounds!
WOW!! Congrats keep keep it up Hope all goes well. I am sooo excited about losing weight (FINALY!!) Im on my way to A slimmer New Me.

WOW!! Congrats keep keep it up Hope all goes well. I am sooo excited about losing weight (FINALY!!) Im on my way to A slimmer New Me.

Thank you. Me, my dad, and my bestfriend all did it together. My best friend lost 30, my dad lost 56. Its a great diet if you can give up pretty much everything excep tfruits and vegies for 6 weeks lol.

Congrats! I lost 1 pound at WW today. I was hoping to be down 14 by the time we leave but I still have 2.8 to go and only 2 weeks left. Don't think it will happen. But hey, that's okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter