Weight Watchers Chat - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, today was my first weigh-in, and I lost exactly 6.5 pounds!! :banana::banana::banana:

I don't expect anymore big losses like this again, I typically lose big the first week, and then dwindle down to 1-2 pounds a week....but that's okay, I'm not feeling deprived!

Congrats! That is fabulous!

Congrats! That is fabulous!

Thank you!! I think I'm getting the hang of it, the phone App really helps a lot...I love the additional WW scanner app that adds to your tracker for you too. I was having fun at the grocery store yesterday, scanning everything to see how many points stuff is. Was kind of an eye-opener too at some of the numbers that came up on some of my favorite foods. :headache:

Thank you!! I think I'm getting the hang of it, the phone App really helps a lot...I love the additional WW scanner app that adds to your tracker for you too. I was having fun at the grocery store yesterday, scanning everything to see how many points stuff is. Was kind of an eye-opener too at some of the numbers that came up on some of my favorite foods. :headache:

I mostly shop at Trader Joe's and nothing there is scannable. :( It was cool when I scanned my Special K chips though! I love the 100 calorie chocolate bars from Trader Joe's because they're only 3 points!!!

What a fun first WI, Scrappy!

About the scanner application...some people on the message boards say that it isn't always correct. Just like the PPValues on Smart Ones and Lean Cuisines, you do need to recheck the value with a calculator.

About the scanner application...some people on the message boards say that it isn't always correct. Just like the PPValues on Smart Ones and Lean Cuisines, you do need to recheck the value with a calculator.

This is great to know. Thanks!

Well, today was my first weigh-in, and I lost exactly 6.5 pounds!! :banana::banana::banana:

I don't expect anymore big losses like this again, I typically lose big the first week, and then dwindle down to 1-2 pounds a week....but that's okay, I'm not feeling deprived!

That's great! On to Week 2!

Really? I assumed the PPValues on Smart Ones had to be right. I haven't bothered to check them myself.

Really? I assumed the PPValues on Smart Ones had to be right. I haven't bothered to check them myself.

I guess the Smart Ones aren't actually made by WW, they are made by another company. I wouldn't have known it, but that's what the message board people say on WW. The ones I've checked, the vegetarian ones, have all been correct, but people have said that they've come across meals that aren't correct.

Thanks for the tip!! I'll re-check some of my favorite items, just to be on the safe side!

I guess the Smart Ones aren't actually made by WW, they are made by another company. I wouldn't have known it, but that's what the message board people say on WW. The ones I've checked, the vegetarian ones, have all been correct, but people have said that they've come across meals that aren't correct.

You'd think that since WW "farmed out" this product, that they'd make sure it was correct! That's frustrating!

I blew some WP tonight ordering Applebee's for dinner and now I feel awful. :guilty:

I'm you aren't feeling awful this morning! It's a new day and you get to start fresh.

I had an absolutely horrible meal at Applebees last week, the manager actually took it off our bill. Whole grain bread drenched in grease -- what's the point of the whole-grain bread then????

That mushroom cabernet steak (or whatever wine is the name) is pretty good. I should learn to stick with that.

No lost again...I gained 1.4 for a total of 2 lbs gain in 2 weeks. I'm just so upset with myself. I go to the gym do a fast walk for 40 mins and then run for 20 mins for a 7pt activity. I do eat all my pts daily, weekly and activity (I was losing now gaining). I'm to the point that I will not eat my activity pts any more. After looking at my food journal I need to change up my breakfast and lunch during the week. I have eaten the samething for 2 months so I know I need to do something different. I was so upset I stop and bought a box of cookies and ate them on the way home. Bottom line, I was up to 42 lbs and now back to 40 lbs lost. I have another 20 lbs to lose, I was hoping to meet my goal by Sept 15th.

-Stephanie

No lost again...I gained 1.4 for a total of 2 lbs gain in 2 weeks. I'm just so upset with myself. I go to the gym do a fast walk for 40 mins and then run for 20 mins for a 7pt activity. I do eat all my pts daily, weekly and activity (I was losing now gaining). I'm to the point that I will not eat my activity pts any more. After looking at my food journal I need to change up my breakfast and lunch during the week. I have eaten the samething for 2 months so I know I need to do something different. I was so upset I stop and bought a box of cookies and ate them on the way home. Bottom line, I was up to 42 lbs and now back to 40 lbs lost. I have another 20 lbs to lose, I was hoping to meet my goal by Sept 15th.

-Stephanie

Put your hands up, and step away from the cookies!! :p You know how women's bodies work...they are mysterious and one day we can weight 2 pound s more than the next for no other reason but "hormones"! I'm like you Steph, I'm an emotional eater too. :worried:

Hang in there, 40 pounds is just wonderful, and having only 20 left to go is a dream come true!! Maybe since you're so close, that your body is plateauing, and then sneaking a few more just for meanness!!

You CAN do it...just stay away from those cookies!!! ;) Next week will be a loss!

I'm you aren't feeling awful this morning! It's a new day and you get to start fresh.

I had an absolutely horrible meal at Applebees last week, the manager actually took it off our bill. Whole grain bread drenched in grease -- what's the point of the whole-grain bread then????

That mushroom cabernet steak (or whatever wine is the name) is pretty good. I should learn to stick with that.

I was wondering what the Applebee WW meals were like...any suggestions on a "good" one?

Hi to everyone! I thought I'd let you know it's almost time.
:thumbsup2
You are getting close...
:cheer2::cheer2:
The thread limit is 251 pages. Whenever someone is ready to start a new thread I will close this one. No problem waiting until that magic 251 if that's your pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter