• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

weird dreams?

Wednesday night I dreamed that I was rapping in Walmart about orange juice.

I can't rap, and I don't even like orange juice...No idea where that came from.

Last night I dreamed about me and some friends were paint-balling inside our school, and then we went outside to try to find some terrorist on some bus. Then a really big explosion happened. Then we had some pizza.

?????

i had another really weird dream last night.

i was at a concert with my big sister and my best friend. then some kid roke my glasses.
after that, i was with the characters from 'sea patrol' (this australian navy drama) and they had stolen a bag of potatoes. we were running away from the people who they stole them from so we wouldn't get killed. we ran to my big party bus (i dont know why i had a party bus...).
on the bus, there were alot of people from my class at school, as well as lots of celebrities. Ade from 'so you think you can dance' was driving and this guy from my class was being a real jerk. i was sitting with this girl from my class and taylor swift and we were talking about how obnoxious the guy from my class was.

i have an odd subconscious

I've been having a lot of dreams lately that have to do with me being pregnant. It freaks me out.

kayla, do you have something to tell us?
hahah jk..

last night i ahd a dream i was in my brothers room and he had 2 animated hampsters and one got loose so i was chasing it and it was running then all of a sudden thousands of animated hampsters were chasing me then they turned to real life hampsters and started eating me.

it was so cuhreepayyyyy!~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter