Weird-Odd-Strange-Disturbing Photo Thread...

I thought the same thing. I would be very unhappy to have DD animals put in the bathroom.

Denise in MI

I'm assuming since it's mousekeeping that they cleaned it first lol so not sure it would bother me that much

This creeps me out
6sxcp0.jpg

From DLP Pirates of the Caribbean Queue
33ua355.jpg

This is just creepy because of how much he looks like Johnny Depp
2j1vadh.jpg

Um :scared1:
25qg3v6.jpg

These are great!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for a good laugh today Disers!! :happytv:

Looking forward to more.
I'll have to go through mine and really LOOK at them to see what I may be missing!! ;)

This is s a great thread!

We actually ruled out BW as the resort we were going to stay at becasue my 4year old is terrified of clowns, not just scared but shockingly terrified!

This is s a great thread!

We actually ruled out BW as the resort we were going to stay at becasue my 4year old is terrified of clowns, not just scared but shockingly terrified!

I don't blame her! Me too!! :eek: We did do the tour through the BW DVC villa... I really liked it... but Oh that clown... and it barfs up children!! A side note... my DD8 was listening when I was showing that photo to her dad and explained that the scary clown slide barfed up children and she said "I want to do that!" :scared1:

these kinda freaked me out

DSC03753.jpg

and

DSC03731.jpg

and this one is funny only because she is confused with the hand jestures "live long and prosper" wrong costume

HPIM2539.jpg

This creeps me out
6sxcp0.jpg

From DLP Pirates of the Caribbean Queue
33ua355.jpg

This is just creepy because of how much he looks like Johnny Depp
2j1vadh.jpg

Um :scared1:
25qg3v6.jpg

Oh those are creepy!! But not as creepy as a dirty baby butt in the fountain!! Now I'm always going to think twice about letting DD8 run through those pop-up fountains! eww:crazy2:

the posters are correct as usual. very hard to stump the masses. But we took those pics on the TTA peaple mover. I just love that attraction. Perfect for relaxing and a few great photo opps.

I am SOOO glad to see this thread still thriving !! Yay for all things that are strange, odd and/or disturbing! LOL. I'll have to go through my new pictures and see if I can contribute anything ;)

OMG!! I'd put that kid up against the creepy clown any day! :scared1:

Every time we wait in line for Maelstrom we always have to comment on this creepy kid. I don't like the way he smiles and stares at you the entire time you wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter