Weird question about TTC???

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
This may seem weird to you...but.....about TTC...
When we went way back in '83 we did not stay on site. So I remember having to go through the TTC, riding the ferry to MK, etc. I remember the HUGE crowds at TTC every time we went into the park.....I remember the HUGE lines at the ticket windows.

Well, since then we have always stayed on-site and have not had to travel "via" TTC to MK or Epcot.
So, 2 yrs ago and last fall when we stayed at the Poly.....we would walk over to TTC to catch the monorail to Epcot, etc.
I noticed how "deserted" the TTC looked!:earseek: It didn't seem to matter what time of day either.....there were never any lines at the ticket booths.....maybe just a couple windows open.

But all the little buildings that housed the ticket booths, etc were empty!

Do they really even use all that space any more???? Or do most people purchase tickets ahead of time?

Do they have plans for all that space???

I just always wonder that, when we see all those empty queues....why they still have them?

When we were there in April, the TTC was pretty crowded in the am just before MK opened.

There were lines for people buying tickets, pretty long lines....this was about 1/2 hour before official opening time.

Another day we walked over from the GF and walked right up to a window to ask a dumb question about our Park Hopper tickets, (the CM was wonderful and didn't make us feel dumber....lol)

The place was like a ghost town that day....but it was also about 3 pm.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter