Weird things seen or experienced at Disney world

Tomwdw14

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone had seen anything strange at any of the Disney parks.

For example: I saw a stupid kid on test track holding a sign saying "Call this fast" Because the fast pass que was a little long. He was shoving the sign in CM faces trying to get attention.

I was wondering if anyone had seen anything strange at any of the Disney parks.

For example: I saw a stupid kid on test track holding a sign saying "Call this fast" Because the fast pass que was a little long. He was shoving the sign in CM faces trying to get attention.

What a jerky kid! If you don't like the line, then get out! I saw a woman walking around in a full bell costume, the blue dress and apron. She wasn't cast either, she was just a random woman, and I can't believe she got in with the costume in. Maybe she changed in a bathroom???

What a jerky kid! If you don't like the line, then get out! I saw a woman walking around in a full bell costume, the blue dress and apron. She wasn't cast either, she was just a random woman, and I can't believe she got in with the costume in. Maybe she changed in a bathroom???

was it at epcot by any chance about 4-5 days ago because me and my family was walking around epcot and saw her.

The weirdest thing I saw was while we were in line for fantasmic.

There was a Japanese couple and she was dressed as Alice. Only the dress was above the knee. I was thinking it was a little different to see an adult dressed up and then I saw them again at Epcot either the next day or 2 days later and she was still wearing the Alice outfit. And this was in September and warm. I thought the outfit must be getting a little...uhm....fragrant by now. :confused3

You know there's a CM sitting not too far away talking into a microphone and controlling the trash can with a joystick

I was at the GF at Xmas and a kid was eating the gingerbread house, or at least attempting to. LOL

lol wow! That is so crazy!

When I went on a Disney Cruise I saw this group of girls who every time I saw them they were dressed up as a different Disney character! It was actually pretty cool, but definitely weird since they were in their late teen years/ early twenties...

lol wow! That is so crazy!

When I went on a Disney Cruise I saw this group of girls who every time I saw them they were dressed up as a different Disney character! It was actually pretty cool, but definitely weird since they were in their late teen years/ early twenties...

That's SO awesome. I wish I had done that!

I saw a lady who was walking in the middle of the road where the MK busses go clutching a deflated balloon. She was really mad that it had popped, and would give the bus drivers the finger every time they tried to tell her to get on the sidewalk.

:confused3

I saw a lady who was walking in the middle of the road where the MK busses go clutching a deflated balloon. She was really mad that it had popped, and would give the bus drivers the finger every time they tried to tell her to get on the sidewalk.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think she was drunk :lmao:

I was walking around AK and a family had lost their 4 year old. They were so frantic and yelling her name out and telling everyone she was wearing a red shirt to identify her. I can't even imagine how frightening that must have been.

this is weird and really gross but at the Monsters inc. laugh floor a mom made her son umm..... go to the bathroom in a plastic bag so they didn't have to get out of line and i dont know what she did with the bag but i was like just hop out of line for five minutes and take him to the bathroom! That's disgusting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter