Weird..

AllyGirlie

<font color=blue>Si tu savais...<font color=purple
Well what's everyone's nicknames? What's your weirdest one and how did you get it?

Mine are:
Ally
Allygirlie
AG
Harry
Ashlei
Claire
Ally-Claire

I feel that my weirdest one is Harry. To explain it..my last name is pronounced Body (I'm not going to put how it's spelled). So when you put it together it's Harry Body..yea..thanks Amy..

The only reason I brought this up is because recently other people have discovered this and are beginning to call me it..

You really can't make a nickname out of Claire...so I don't have one! :rotfl:

Daisymae26 said:
You really can't make a nickname out of Claire...so I don't have one! :rotfl:

Claire-bear, I was called that by one of my friends (my middle name is Claire)

AllyGirlie said:
Claire-bear, I was called that by one of my friends (my middle name is Claire)

I've disliked that name ever since I saw the movie "Snowday" (a really old movie), because the popular girl was named Claire and they called her Claire-Bear, and then that just ruined it for me. :goodvibes

On second thought, one of my friends calls me Claire-y, but I don't like that name either, so she's the only one who calls me that (she tends to add a "y" to the end of everyone's name... :rotfl: ).

Eddie Spaghetti
Gunther
Shorty
Stretch
Sare-Bear
Foo Foo
Charlie
Joey
Leslie BoBo
Sarrrrrrrrrrrrrra
Carlos the Beastman
Salt
ST
Tig

and tons of other "negative" things that shouldnt be said on here XD

Kristy
K are squared (but its spelled KR2)
22 y not 23
ok i got KR2 cuz my initals are KRR
and 22 y not 23 is cuz i dont like my middle name and my friends were trying to figure it out and they went through the alphabet and i said no to all of the letters. so they started saying numbers so one of my friends said 22 and my other friend was like 22 y not 23? and so they sarted calling me that...

My name's Laura, so there's not really any nicknames for that...

But I do have a nickname... Braids. a few years ago, I wore my hair in pigtail french braids to almost every single band camp practice (since its really easy and yeah...), and the name picked up. lol.

lets see..... i dont really have that many nicknames
kell
kell-bel
kelly jo
josehp elynesky the rusian ramon noodle eater!( dad made thet one up!)
tink
kell-a-tele

Jessie
Jess
Shorty
Peanut
Punky
yeah and I know I am forgetting atleast one :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter