Weird!

ronandannette

I gave myself this tag and I "Like" myself too!
upload_2018-4-15_7-49-29.png

I'm browsing the CB right now and at the bottom of all the threads it says this ^^. I've never seen it before. Anybody else getting the same thing or know what it's all about? :confused:

Someone posted about this on the DVC boards as well, I also remembering issues with this a few months ago.

I had that happen a couple separate times this morning. I know someone has been posting a lot of questionable threads and figured maybe they just froze things for a few minutes while they did clean up?

I had that happen a couple separate times this morning. I know someone has been posting a lot of questionable threads and figured maybe they just froze things for a few minutes while they did clean up?
I think that's the reason. They must be experimenting with timing people out.

Not that but, mine shows 9 pgs for this thread topic but, I'm unable to get past pg 1??? Also, the pg area at the top is not in it's usual place and, not shown at the bottom at all... sigh.

What happened after 4 minutes, 8 seconds???
:surfweb: On mine, when the time elapsed the counter would start over with "You can post in this thread in 15 minutes 0 seconds". I went out for the morning and when I came back everything was up and running normally again.

I had that last night. I assumed it might have been connected to all the inappropriate threads that were deleted as it was around the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter